With 10+ years of SharePoint consulting and development CENTAD assist clients in developing turnkey business process solutions from scratch, as well as in tweaking or updating existing business processes to make them more seamless and powerful, user and mobile friendly, and suitable for specific business needs.
- Custom SharePoint and Business Processes
- On-Prem, and SharePoint Online Solutions
- Gather Requirements, Analysis, Prototype, Development, and Support
1. What is SharePoint?
SharePoint is web based software that is used to share information about specific projects, documents or reports with the other members of your team, department or any other organization that may be on campus or off campus.
2. What internet browsers are supported by SharePoint?
SharePoint supports several web browsers that are most commonly used like the Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari. However, some browsers may cause some functionality to be limited or available only through some alternative steps. At times, some of the functionalities may not be available for noncritical administrative tasks.
3. Are the SharePoint plans in Office 365 same as SharePoint Standard and Enterprise?
No, each plan has specific features and limitations. Users choose the plan according to their business requirements that can make a difference in their business.
4. Why should I use SharePoint Document Libraries and OneDrive instead of a file share?
SharePoint has a document version control and this allows the users to check the documents for modification and then save them accordingly. Users can view the present status of the documents and even see who has checked out and can receive notifications when a document is changed and saved. It also makes it easy to restore a document to its previous state in case of any issues.